5 Self-Care Tips You Need In 2022
As we begin a new year, everyone is looking for the perfect remedies, tips, and tricks to get them on the path to their best self. We wanted to provide 5 self-care tips we’ve found helpful in our lives and share them with you! Check them out here.
- Everyday Movement. Studies have shown that physical activity also stimulates the release of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. These brain chemicals play an important part in regulating your mood. What better way to take care of yourself than to treat your body to happiness? Change things up and take a cycling class at SoulCycle or try out a yoga class at Corepower Yoga to make your physical activities a bit more exciting.
- Nourish your body. Adding nourishing foods to your diet is key to making your mind happy as well as your stomach. A delicious power bowl from Flowerchild or acai bowl from Roots Juices makes for yummy meals and energy for the rest of your day.
- Get a good night of sleep. We all know how difficult it is to function throughout your day when you are feeling tired. That’s why it is recommended to get a full 8 hours of sleep. We know because the experts at Tempurpedic have everything you need to make your night’s sleep perfect. With a sleep mask, cooling mattress, and Tempurpedic pillow, those 8 hours will be even easier to attain.
- Create a skincare routine. Everyone wants to be confident in their own skin (figuratively and literally), but our insecurities usually get in the way. That’s where SEV Laser Aesthetics comes to save the day. Their laser hair removal process creates that glowing skin we all strive to achieve. Start 2022 off with a clean slate and clean face by making an appointment at SEV’s new Buckhead location today.
- Treat YOURSELF! In today’s fast-paced society, most of us forget to stop and take time for ourselves. While we learn to use the 4 tips above as building blocks to our self-care and well-being, we can’t forget to do some fun splurging—better known as “retail therapy.” Buy those martini glasses you’ve been eyeballing at Crate and Barrel, splurge on that amazing purse from The Impeccable Pig, or even treat your loved one to a new leather wallet from Shopping with the intentions of buying something vs. shopping for fun are two very different experiences, so don’t forget to treat yourself.